Léonie Glénat and Lisa Duxbury have earned Bachelor of Interior Design Degrees | BID – University of Manitoba; are NCIDQ certified; and are professional members of PIDIM and IDC. Lisa is the current Registrar of PIDIM. Léonie is also a member of ARIDO, the Association of Registered Interior Designers of Ontario.
Léonie and Lisa work with their team to provide professional interior design services from a project’s inception to completion. Every project is designed and led by a Partner to ensure the highest level of client service and design excellence.
Our professional interior designers have attained the highest level of qualification achievable in North America. Their certified education and experience, followed by the successful completion of an internationally recognized qualifying exam, ensures that they have the artistic, technical and problem-solving expertise to design and manage the construction of interior environments.
- Professional membership in PIDIM | Professional Interior Design Institute of Manitoba
- Membership in IDC | Interior Designers of Canada
- Certification by the NCIDQ | National Council for Interior Design Qualification
Benefits of Hiring A
Professional Interior Designer
By selecting a professional interior designer, you can be assured of a recognized level of skill and experience, and a high level of ethical practice set by their professional organization.
Professional interior designers have attained the highest level of qualification achievable in North America.
Professional interior designers meet a standard of experience and competence.
- They conduct their practice in accordance with a Code of Professional Ethics.
- They carry Professional Liability Insurance
- They complete continuing education requirements